We can agree that our country that is filled with racial tensions and we are a divided people. Whether or not we admit it, we are ALL impacted by this division. But we ALL have a choice. Either we acknowledge that racism exists and work on change or we ignore racism and accept is as normal. The choice that we make directly impacts the lives of our children. We plan to change this accepted norm, one child at a time.
WHO ARE WE
KICKING RACISM is a non-profit organization located in North Charleston, SC. We offer a sports program with an educational platform. Our mission is to fight bias, prejudice and discrimination by bringing kids together. Our goal is to provide services to every kid who participates at no cost to them.
As a 501(c)(3) organization, Kicking Racism relies on donors to help us bring awareness to racism and discrimination. We are committed to transparency and fiscal responsibility.
WHAT WE DO
KICKING RACISM works with children, between the ages of 4-18. Through sports, education and togetherness, we teach them about combating racism and discrimination based on race, socioeconomic status, religion, sexual orientation, and country of origin.
WHAT WE OFFER
We provide programs for children that include:
- Soccer/Sports Skills
- Educational Programs
- Life Lessons/Skills
To make meaningful changes, we train parents and adults to:
- Admit there is a problem that divides us.
- Be willing to have open discussions.
- Understand the differences of others.
- Learn tools to help combat racism and discrimination.
- Use these tools to change negative (racism, discrimination) behavior.
- Participate in teamwork/team building activities.
- Have talks of change with friends and family.
- Encourage others to participate in togetherness activities.
Our differences make us unique. Our uniqueness bring us together. Ready to make a meaningful change? Contact us and Join us today.
CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS AND THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT WILL CHANGE